Tuesday, March 6, 2012

:: Drawing Class ::


to become a designer..
one should  know how to draw..
in order to know how to draw,u should attend a class!
 me feels ashamed actually......
because...
i didnt have basic of drawing...
surely my drawing a bad..too bad!
since school,i took pure science..
when it comes to degree..
forget everything about that freaking science.,.
and should 'manja-manja' with arts...
huh..


during this class.,.
Mr.Bostami teach us everything basic for drawing..
beginner like me should learn and grab anything for sure..
 

poor me..
my drawing looks bad rite...?
=(
 

when it comes to the perspective..
i failed already...
as malaysian always said..
'well..biasala tu..beginner..'
heehe.,.
 

until now,still noob with drawing..
but..time will change everything..for sure.,.
inshaAllah.,. :D

No comments:

Post a Comment